Welcome to The Gibbs Team blog! We hope that you will find the information we provide fun, interesting and helpful!
As we have been in the Austin area for over 30 years, we want to share our wealth of information that we have accumulated by living in this great city!
Between the areas to live (old and new), the exploding downtown area, the vast entertainment opportunities, the strong economy and the local festivals – there are plenty of things to talk about and most certainly, always something going on!
The Gibbs Team thinks that Austin, Texas is a great place to live, work and play and we hope you will find it as amazing as we do.
For starters, we would like to share a few things that are happening this weekend that you might find interesting. These include:
- The Formula 1 Grand Prix – Activities extend from Thursday – Sunday (Nov. 14-17) at the Circuit of Americas’ venue. This is the second annual race that brings together race fans and drivers from all over the world.
- Austin Fan Fest – A four-day Grand Prix after-party hosted by Shell that spans across 12 blocks in the Warehouse and 2nd Street districts of downtown Austin. This event is free.
- 6th Annual Chocolate Festival – A chocolate lover’s paradise! This event will be November 16-17 at the Norris Conference Center. The Austin Chocolate Festival helps raise money and community awareness for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Breast Cancer.
- Sting is performing Saturday, November 16th at the Moody Theater at 8:00 p.m.
- Motostalgia – For all car enthusiasts!! Collector cars will be on display at the Austin Convention Center November 15-16. Tickets are $25.
Of course, if you are looking to sell, buy or invest in real estate, we would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please contact us at 512.431.2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.